Welcome to Samimatkat tours
Local travel agency services near Koli Resort in North Karelia, Finland
Travel agency Samimatkat offers group travel services to international tourist groups in North Karelia near Koli resort. We invite international group tourists to visit Finland’s most famous national landscape in the middle of beautiful hills and blue lakes.
In North Karelia it is easy to find magnificent hill landscapes, ancient forests and clean lakes that offer diverse opportunities for nature tourism. The hospitable Karelian culture of the area with its strong food traditions combined with the Eastern tradition of the Orthodox Church are reflected in the tourist services and experiential tours of the area.
We have planned a couple of ready-made 2-3 day group trips to North Karelia. We are happy to offer group travel planning services to North Karelia destinations. Tell us what kind of group tours would be right for Your group.
Discover North Karelia and Koli. Bring Your group to Koli and North Karelia. We offer you an experiential tour in the Finnish national landscape.
You are warmly welcome!
We serve international group travellers in the Koli, Pielinen ja Joensuu areas.
Genuine Finnish Travel Experiences
- Finland is among the ten greenest countries in the world.
- Finland is the world’s richest country in water and has the cleanest water in the world.
- Finland has the cleanest air and environment in the world.
- The air is clean to breathe and Finland has also the cleanest food in Europe
- Finland has the third highest number of space per person in Europe.
- Finns are friendly and we have the second highest level of trust in other people in Europe.
- Finland is an equal and happy society, Finland has been chosen as the happiest country in the world.
- Finland is a safe country to travel
- The Finnish police and internal security as a whole are the second best in the world.
- Finland is a country of opposites.
- It’s cold in winter and warm in summer
- In winter, in some parts of the country, the sun does not rise at all and in summer the sun does not set even at night.
- Finland is known for its technological innovations, for example Nokia, on the other hand, old traditions are valued and people live respecting the nature
- Finland has a free and one of the best school systems in the world
- Finnish specialties:
- Dinner is eaten from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Santa Claus lives in Finland (not in the North Pole)
- Alcohol is not sold in shops or stores after 9 p.m. and spirits (such as wine) must be bought from Alko (specialised store), it cannot be obtained from a grocery store
- In Finland, people love sauna and Finland has the highest number of saunas per person in the world
Let’s build a memorable and relaxing group tour to North Karelia, near Koli resort!
You can also find us in social media. Post, comment or give thumbs up. Let’s keep in touch!